1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: The owner of santander4you.como is HAYEDOS ROBLE, SL, registered in the Commercial Registry on 5/06/2017 in volume 1158, folio 170 inscription 1ª S-31854 and with address for these purposes in Castelar street, 49 Bajo, 39004 Santander and with CIF: B39850946. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The webpage santander4you.com will offer products and services through the trade mark VIAJES EXPLORING CANTABRIA, a retail travel agency registered in the General Registry of Tourism Companies of the General Directorate of Tourism with CIC 39140 and the Active Tourism company EXPLORING CANTABRIA registered in the Register of Companies and Tourist Activities nr. G-11249.
2. USERS: Access and/or use of website implies that the user accepts general conditions of use listed here. These conditions shall apply regardless accordance or not to purchase general terms and conditions.
3. USE OF THIS WEBSITE: provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") belonging to Hayedos Roble SL or its licensors, which the user can access online. Hayedos Roble SL does not guarantee the accuracy of all information published in santander4you.com. Moreover, tThe user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that would be required to access certain services or content. When registering, the user will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Santander4you offers through its portal, but not limited, to not use them to (i) engage in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, of terrorism or nature against human rights; (iii) cause damage to physical systems and logical of Exploring Cantabria, its suppliers or third persons, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the damage; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the accounts of electronic mail of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Exploring Cantabria reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which violate the youth or childhood, order or public security or that, in his view, they were not suitable for publication. In any case, Hayedos Roble SL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation that might be linked to this site.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Hayedos Roble SL complies with the guidelines of the organic law 15/1999 of 13 of December of protection of data of a Personal nature, the Royal Decree 1720 / 2007 of 21 December, which approves the regulations implementing the organic law and other regulations in force at any time, and sailing to ensure proper use and treatment of personal data of the user. To do this, along with every form of I collected data of a personal nature, services that the user can request to Santander4you.com, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and communication of data to third parties where appropriate. Also Santander4you advises giving compliance with the law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of the information society and electronic commerce through the travel agency Exploring Cantabria, and ask your consent to the processing of your e-mail address for commercial purposes at each time.
Access to each of the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any Services we provide without notice. Subject to the section below entitled “Limitation of Liability”, we will not be liable in any way if, for any reason, Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to any or all parts of the Services, at our sole and absolute discretion.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES and liability: Exploring Cantabria is not responsible, in any case, the damages and damages of any kind caused by,: errors or omissions in the content of Santander4you, lack of availability of the site or the transmission of viruses or programs malicious or harmful content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Exploring Cantabria reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on this portal, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as the way in which these are presented or located on its website.
8. LINKS: In the case that contains links to other Internet sites, Exploring Cantabria shall not exercise any control over these sites and content. In any case Exploring Cantabria will not assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to an external website, nor will guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of Association, merger or involvement with the entities connected.
9. right of EXCLUSION: Exploring Cantabria reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services provided without prior notice, to own instance or a third party, to those users who violate these conditions General of use.
10. GENERAL ITEMS: Exploring Cantabria pursue breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of your Web site exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to them by law.
11. MODIFICATION of the present conditions and duration: Exploring Cantabria may modify at any time the conditions here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and they will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION and jurisdiction: the relationship between Exploring Cantabria and the user shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Cantabria.